This is to inform the general public, fashion designers and those with a flair and love for fashion that they can now apply for DO School Connected Fashion Challenge 2024.
This is an opportunity to show creativity/talents in the area of fashion, so why not make good use of this and apply it?
Those interested are to carefully read the objectives of the program, follow the instructions/requirements and on how to apply.
DO School challenge you to co-create a fashion collection that utilises wearable technologies to connect communities in new and exciting ways.
As fashion and technology increasingly join forces, new worlds of connection and experience open up for customers and fashion lovers across the globe.
Together with their partner, a leading global fashion brand, people from all backgrounds and nationalities can be at the forefront of this development.
The Connected Fashion Challenge invites 20 participants worldwide and across industries and backgrounds to join them in Berlin for a 4-week innovation program.
Over the four-week innovation program, you will be guided through a tried and tested approach that takes you from an ideation phase to implementation.
The outcome will be a co-created fashion line which integrates technology and will go live in the market soon after.
These four weeks will be intense, innovative and fun! You will hear from relevant experts in the field and work together with our facilitators and our partner to test and prototype solutions.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
The DO School Connected Fashion Challenge Benefits
- The opportunity to develop a concrete product that will be produced after the program.
- Lifelong connections with like-minded, passionate peers and the chance to join our global community of purposeful DOers
- Deep insight into the DO School Method, an award-winning, tested innovation approach used by world-leading business and non-profit organisations.
- The ability to work with international experts in your area of interest and also learn from the diverse, handpicked peer community.
- And, of course: it is great fun to see the community and the project evolving during this innovation sprint!
Full Scholarship: Participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition, travel costs to and from Berlin, and local accommodation for the program duration. Limited needs-based stipends are available.
How to Enter The DO School Connected Fashion Challenge
Please submit your application through our online application platform.
The application form consists of:
- A 60-second introduction video
- Four questions with regard to your motivation, experience, and expectations
- A link/document to support your application
Please note: only applications which meet the formal requirements will be considered. After reviewing the applications, we will invite selected candidates for a 30-minute Skype interview. All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application, whether successful or not.
- First deadline: 24 March 2024
- Final deadline: 28 April 2024
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the DO School Connected Fashion Challenge.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!