The general public is at this moment informed that Delta State University is delighted to announce to its students that the university’s Bursary Scholarship Board is now accepting applicants from the 2024 students special assistance scheme (SSAS).
All students are expected to go through this post carefully as there is important information about this post.
On this note, the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board currently invite applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in 2024/2025 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
This scheme is for students already in any recognized higher institution /Universities, Colleges of Education, or Polytechnics on regular programmes.
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Bursary
All Applicants must:
- An indigene of Delta State.
- It IS REQUIRED that all candidates over 18 years old register with the National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
- All candidates under the age of 18 are required to provide a JAMB registration number.
- Only enrol as a full-time registered student at a public tertiary institution;
- Students pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree are ineligible.
- Either be enrolled in the second year at a university or higher (200 to 500 level); Or enrol in the HND I, HND II, and ND II programmes in polytechnics or mono technics.
- Be at or above the 200 level for all higher education institutions.
- Only accredited universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education (public and private) are eligible to apply.
- Possess a grade point average (CGPA) from the last academic year’s exams of at least 2.20.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary.
- The Fresh Application Form must be completed by applicants and submitted online.
- Debit cards will be charged an N800 online processing fee.
- Once the payment has been received successfully, log in to your profile page to finish filling out your information by submitting your bank information and academic information.
- After a successful payment, download and print your online acknowledgement card for proof. After submitting a scanned copy, you must save your Acknowledgement Card and send it to email@example.com
- Multiple submissions will be rejected. Do not submit multiple applications.
Deadline is 13th March 2024.
Note: All enquiry should be channelled to helplines: 056290617 and 08143871532 and support email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.