This is to notify the general public and Nigerian graduates that they can now apply for the Leventis Foundation MBA Scholarships For Nigeria 2024/2025, which is out for application.
This is an opportunity for graduates who wish to further their education outside the country to be able to do so by applying for a scholarship. This scholarship is fully funded to study in Greece.
Future Applicants are to carefully read the objectives/guidelines on how to apply and also for eligibility.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses the preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, and the restoration, preservation, and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece.
By providing scholarships at the post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities worldwide.
In 2008 the A. G. Leventis Foundation and the ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College of Greece in Athens initiated a new MBA scholarship program for Nigerian nationals.
Since then, every year, two Nigerian students have been awarded a full scholarship covering their tuition fees for this intensive 12-month MBA program and their accommodation and living expenses.
The A. G. Leventis Foundation MBA scholarship candidates are selected based on academic merit, work experience, and personality traits.
Today, the alumni group of A. G. Leventis MBA Scholars includes bankers, doctors, lawyers, management consultants, and business executives with the determination and the expertise to make a difference in their home country.
Leventis Foundation MBA Scholarship Eligibility
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelor’s degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of the English language
- At least three years of work experience
- Ambitious individual
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Leventis Foundation MBA Scholarship Benefits
- full tuition,
- accommodation and
- living expenses
How to Apply for Leventis Foundation MBA Scholarship
Applicants are requested to apply online by registering at and then sending their completed application hard copy package (including all official supplementary documents) by April 11th 2024 to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
For Nigerian graduates who want to study abroad, international scholarships like this can aid their study abroad.
Some of these scholarships are highly sought. I hope this provides you with the information needed to utilize these scholarships.