This is to inform the Public that the N-Power recruitment exercise for 2024 is currently ongoing.
N-Power is presently hiring for the class of 2024. Interested individuals between the ages of 18 and 35 are invited to apply by the federal government. This is a doorway to fresh possibilities.
The Buhari-led government initiated the N-Power program on the 8th of June, 2014. From the program’s inception, N-power has served as a means to reduce youth unemployment and improve social development.
There are six programs under the N-power scheme.
N-Power Teach Program
This program is open to only Nigerian graduates that have completed the one-year compulsory national youth service.
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates without employment for a considerable time, as the program lasts for two years.
After N-Power recruitment, members of N-Power Teach are assigned as teaching assistants in primary schools nationwide and help improve the nation’s basic education system.
Members of N-Power are not to replace regular teachers but are to support these teachers across the 36 states of the federation, aiding with teaching, management, and other tasks inside the schools.
Moreover, they are also to foster the reach of basic education to children in remote and marginalized places.
All tertiary institutions and disciplines graduates are eligible for this program, including those with OND and NCE credentials.
Before deployment, all members have to go through initial induction training.
N- Power Agro Program
N-Agro is another program within the N-power scheme. It is open to graduates with a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Agricultural Economics, Nutrition, or any relevant field.
Furthermore, interested youths with substantial experience in Agriculture can also apply during the N-Power recruitment exercise, whether they are graduates or not.
N-Power Health Program
The N-Power Health program is the second program that is reserved for only Nigerian graduates during the N-Power recruitment exercise.
N-Power Health Volunteers support and enhance preventative healthcare for the most vulnerable members of society, such as children, and pregnant women, especially in local communities.
Disciplines Required For N-Power Health Recruitment
Applicants for the N-Power Health program are required to have training in any of the following disciplines:
- Pharmacy Technology
- Environmental Health Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Health Education
- Medical Records
- Community Health Extension
Qualifications Accepted During N-Power Health Recruitment
The following qualifications are excepted during N-Power health recruitment:
- B. Tech
- B. Sc
N-Power Build, Tech, and Creative
N-Power Build, Tech, and Creative are skill-oriented programs under the N-Power scheme. They focus on training Nigerian youth in various skills areas to build careers and become professionals.
During the N-Power recruitment exercise, graduates and non-graduates are eligible to apply to any of these programs.
N-Power Build was designed to create a new generation of qualified and highly competent service professionals, craftsmen, and technicians.
N-Power Build is an expedited training and certification initiative to engage and train young unemployed Nigerians.
The volunteers are trained in areas such as:
- Construction Utilities
- Aluminium and Gas
- Built Environment Services
- Building Services
With the training they receive, members of N-Power Build can pursue careers in the following fields:
- Furniture Making and Design
- Building and Construction Services, including Project Management
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair Services
During the N-Power recruitment exercise, applicants should note that N-Power Tech is divided into software and hardware.
N-Power Tech Software
The N-power tech software recruitment program aims to empower and train software engineers to work in the ICT sector.
Volunteers under an eleven-week training program that culminates in job fairs that connect participants with employment prospects in their local communities.
This program also lays the groundwork in terms of knowledge and resources so that participants can pursue a career as software development entrepreneurs.
The major goal of the N-power Tech Hardware program is to empower and train computer device technicians to work in the ICT Industry.
This is to improve the industry’s production and servicing sectors. Three months of training and one month for evaluation, graduation, and setup are required for this program.
Participants will receive hands-on training and be exposed to real-world procedures and equipment for assembling and maintaining devices with various requirements.
The program is also designed to act as a crucial catalyst for increasing local manufacturing and repair capacity for computers, tablets, mobile phones, and other products for the domestic and global markets.
Another program applicants can apply to during the N-Power recruitment exercise is the N-Power Creative program.
The program aims to train and develop young creative talents to position the creative sector of our economy as exporters of top-notch goods and services.
The training program takes place in a few cities nationwide for three months, with one month of classroom instruction and two months of practical group work.
The members of N-Power Creative are trained in the following courses:
- Graphic Designing
Moreover, applicants will receive computer devices to help them horn their skills even after the training.
The registration date for N-power registration has been announced for candidates who are interested in registering. Registration form is available online and can be purchased on their official website.
Interested candidates are advised to register for the N-power recruitment before the deadline for registration.
To purchase the N-power registration form, click here!
How to Apply for N-Power Recruitment Program
Interested individuals seeking to the trained and employed with the scheme must know how to apply for N-Power recruitment.
Follow the simple guideline below to apply to any N-Power program.
- Go to your browser and search for the N-Power portal.
- Pick any program of your choice.
- Sign up using your name, e-mail address, and a unique password to create an account.
- Click on ‘Log in’ to begin the application process on the N-Power application portal.
- Input the e-mail and password you registered on the portal.
- Pick your chosen program depending on your level of education. Select ‘Apply.’
- Go through the terms and conditions, then click on ‘Accept.’
- Type your 11-digit BVN in the required space and other necessary information.
- Upload a passport photograph in JPEG or PNG format (the image should not be more than 25kb).
- Review all the information you provided and make corrections if necessary.
- Click on ‘Submit.’
- Write down the unique ID number sent to you for subsequent reference.
Requirements For N-Power Recruitment
There is a list of the requirements for interested individuals when applying for N-Power recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerian.
- Interested applicants should be known for good behavior and be physically and mentally fit.
- Interested individuals must possess WAEC or NECO certificates (or equivalents).
- Applicants should have completed the compulsory NYSC Program for programs under the graduate category.
- In addition to the prior requirement, applicants should have a B. Sc, B. Tech, NCE, OND, HND, SCHEW, JCHEW, or NABTEB certificate from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Interested individuals should possess proficient knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Applicants should have excellent analytical skills.
- They must possess a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicants interested in the N-Power recruitment must be 18 to 35 years old during their application.
- Interested individuals should be able to write and speak English well.
- All applicants must have valid identification, such as a valid driver’s license, International passport, National Identification Card, or Voters card.
- For N-Power Tax, applicants should be aware of tax laws and administration applicable in Nigeria.
- Recent passport photograph.
Notes to Candidates
Interested individuals should note that the program is strictly for unemployed graduates and non-graduates.
Therefore, youths with gainful employment should not participate in the N-Power recruitment exercise.
Furthermore, candidates should be enthusiastic about learning, achieving results, creating, building, and fixing things. They should also be willing to work in a new environment.
Applicants who pay attention to details and undergo self-tutorship do very well in the program.
The N-Power recruitment exercise is an excellent opportunity to start a career within any program under the scheme.
Taking advantage of the training and connections within the program is one of the best decisions anyone can make.
We will keep you informed on the latest news on the N-Power recruitment exercise. Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones.