This is to notify all those who took the [aca year] Post UTME at Crescent University that their results have been released.
Crescent University Post UTME results have been released on their website.
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- CUAB Cut-Off Mark
- CUAB Admission Form
- CUAB Academic Calendar
- CUAB Orientation
- CUAB School Fees
- CUAB Matriculation Ceremony
- Crescent University Admission List
- Crescent University School Fees Schedule and Payment
- Crescent University Resumption Date
- Official Courses Offered at Crescent University
How to Check Crescent University Post UTME Result
These are the steps to follow to check your Post UTME result;
- Go to the official website of Crescent University.
- Fill in the required details.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Allow the page to load and display your Post UTME result.
Admission Requirement for Crescent University
There are requirements for getting into Crescent University, and you must meet these requirements to be given admission into your desired course.
- You must have a minimum of five credits in O’level required for your course of study.
- Write the correct subject combination for your course in JAMB.
- You have to meet up with the minimum cut-off mark for your department.
Crescent University Admission List
To check the Crescent University admission list, Click Here.
Check that you meet up with the cut-off mark of Crescent University. We wish you the best in your educational pursuit.
Is Crescent University Post-UTME Result for 2024/2025 Out?
No, Crescent University’s post-UTME result for the 2024/2025 session is not out.
Crescent University Post UTME result is out. After checking your Post UTME result, it is important to calculate your aggregate score to know your chances of gaining admission into CUAB.
Find this post useful, and share it with your friends seeking admission into Crescent University.
What Is the Departmental Cut-off Mark for Crescent University?
To know the cut-off mark for the department in CUAB, check here.
I Have Not Been Able to Check My Crescent University Post Utme Result; Why?
These are the reasons why you may not be able to check your Post UTME result;
1. Network Issues
2. System Overload
3. Other technical issues.
If you are experiencing network issues, you should consider changing your location or reaching out to your service provider.
As a result of the crowd trying to check their result, you might have issues checking your result. You must either continue to refresh the page or wait until the system is less busy (preferably at night).
For other issues, contact the school through their website.