For the 2024 AIG Scholarships, applications from adequately qualified Nigerians interested in a career in public service are being accepted for the Master of Public Policy programme at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford.
Future public sector executives who have shown a passion for the field have each received scholarships worth more than £50,000.
Scholars return to their home countries after earning their degrees and use what they have learned to strengthen policy decisions, support reforms, and advance their countries’ growth.
- Scholarship Worth: £50,000
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host University: University of Oxford
- Nationality: Nigerians
- Number of Awards: Several
- Scholarship Sponsor: Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG)
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
AIG Scholarships for Nigerians | Eligibility Criteria
The following demands must be met by interested candidates to be considered for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2024:
- Be a Nigerian currently employed in the federal or state government’s ministries, departments, agencies, or parastatals.
- Between the ages of 25 and 45.
- Have worked for a minimum of seven years in the public and private sectors.
- At the very least, possess a bachelor’s degree with a second-class higher qualification.
- Candidates should be highly intelligent, with a track record of leadership, and be passionate about advancing Nigeria’s civil service.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2024 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 9th September 2024
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.