Scholarships are great funding sources for students who are liable to pay tuition fees. Johns Hopkins University is pleased to provide Clark Scholarship through a partnership among the A: James & Alice B. Clark Foundation and the Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering.
The A. James Clark Scholars Program is available for the most talented engineering students in the nation and provides a generous merit-based grant for college costs. The program gives students resources and assistance locating internships based on their interests and fields of study.
Founded in 1913, Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering is the engineering college of Johns Hopkins University and contains nine departments.
The Engineering for Professionals (EP) is a part-time program giving on-site and online alternatives at the Whiting School. EP offers master’s degree programs in 21 distinct disciplines.
Why Johns Hopkins University?
Johns Hopkins is America’s first research university and home to nine world-class academic divisions working together as one university.
Students have the opportunity to learn across more than 400 programs. Its engineering school consistently ranks among the nation’s best in education.
Application Deadline: 1 March 2024.
- University or Organization: Johns Hopkins University
- Department: Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: merit-based grant toward college costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Local
- Eligible Countries: The United States
- Acceptable Courses: The scholarship will be awarded to Hopkins’s undergraduate engineering degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a permanent residency and are selected based on the following criteria:
- A Letter of interest in reading engineering at Johns Hopkins University
- Show academic achievement
- Show significant leadership in school or their community
- A deep interest in service to society
How to Apply
- There is no special application procedure. All applicants for undergraduate admission are automatically considered for several merit scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Supplemental essay and Submit SAT, ACT, AP, IB, or any other score applicants feel reflects their academic ability.
- Admission Requirements: To meet admission criteria, applicants must visit the ‘How to Apply webpage and application requirement
- Language Requirement: English language skills are required to study at Hopkins.
Johns Hopkins University is providing merit-based grants toward college costs for selected students to support their undergraduate study in Engineering at Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering.
International students looking for an opportunity to study abroad but have limited finances should make good use of this opportunity.
Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship was created to help international students fulfil their dreams of studying in the United States.
Application for this scholarship will be closing soon; share with your friends in other countries looking for an opportunity to study in the United States of America.