This scholarship aims to support and aid students with schizophrenia or similar disorders who seek to advance themselves academically and vocational.
Applicants must have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, schizophreniform, schizoaffective disorder, or bipolar disorder, be undergoing medical treatment for their disease(s), and be involved in other rehabilitative efforts, such as working part-time or volunteering with a civic organization.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Applications are available online or by phone, mail, or email.
This scholarship surely will be another rare but wonderful opportunity you don’t want to miss. Always keep tabs with us for more updates on this and more.
Please give us a review and do more to share with your friends.