The University of Wisconsin-Madison offers a Biochemistry Study Abroad Scholarship for international students.
The award amount varies, but it is typically enough to cover tuition and other expenses associated with attending the university.
No set number of scholarships is available, as the amount awarded each year depends on the funding available.
Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is important to apply early.
To be eligible for a scholarship, students must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Priority will be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
- Organization: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Department: Biochemistry
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Student
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the Undergraduate degree offered at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
About Biochemistry Scholarship
The Jerome J. Stefaniak, Biochemistry Scholarship Fund, was established to award scholarships to exceptional graduate and undergraduate students in the Department of Biochemistry.
The fund supports Biochemistry students in the SCORE/SUPERGA program, helping attract and retain excellent students in the field.
By investing in the education of tomorrow’s leaders, the Jerome J. Stefaniak Biochemistry Scholarship Fund ensures that the field of Biochemistry continues to grow and thrive.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
They are awarded to undergraduate students in CALS who are studying abroad or participating in international internships. The Biochemistry department made nominations.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through the online processor.
This scholarship surely will be another rare but wonderful opportunity you don’t want to miss. Always keep tabs with us for more updates on this and more.
Please give us a review and do more to share with your friends.