The application portal for the Britsh Chevening Scholarship is open.
About the British Chevening Scholarship
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and associated organizations sponsor the Chevening Scholarships, the international scholarship program of the UK government.
For master’s degree studies in any field at any UK university, the program gives scholarships to deserving scholars with leadership abilities from all over the world.
- Host University: All Universities in the United Kingdom
- Degree Level: Full-time Master’s degree program.
- Number of Awardees: A total of 1500 applicants will be given this scholarship.
- Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship covers tuition, living allowances, visa application fees, etc.
- Must be of Chevening eligible country origin
- Visit your country after completing your studies for two years minimum.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree that qualifies your admission into a postgraduate program.
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Received an unconditional admission into your choice University before July 13th,2024.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Visit the official Chevening website to complete your application form before November 1st,2024.
International students looking for an opportunity to study abroad but have limited finances should make good use of this opportunity.
British Chevening Scholarship was created to help international students fulfil their dreams of studying in the United Kingdom.
Application for this scholarship will be closing soon; share with your friends in other countries looking for an opportunity to study in the United Kingdom.