The BUSA Scholarship scheme is a Financial Aid Scheme created by Babcock University Students’ Association to aid students who cannot complete their school fees.
Application for the BUSA scholarship scheme runs from March 31 till 10 am on April 8.
Applications must be submitted before 10 am on April 8.
- CGPA for the application must be 3.5 and above.
- Passport photograph
- E transact
- Letter of application for the scholarship. (Please write down how much will be needed to complete your fees, and the letter must be concise and straightforward)
- Photocopy of ID card, front and back.
- Unofficial transcript
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for the BUSA Scholarship
The application for the BUSA scholarship scheme should be submitted physically to either the welfare director main campus or the welfare director Iperu campus, or the application can be sent to the BUSA mail (email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
If neither of the welfare directors can be found, kindly scan the documents and send them to the email address above.
I believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.