Clarkson University Merit-Based Business Program Scholarships are available for an easier and more affordable cost for your educational career.
This scholarship is highly competitive and available for international graduate students who wish to study a degree program at the University.
Clarkson scholarships help provide affordable education to students of modest means and academic excellence.
These scholarships, many of which are funded by Clarkson Alumni, have made and continue to make a change in the lives of their students.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Clarkson University, USA
- Scholarships to be taken at: Clarkson University, USA
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship level: Graduate students
- Scholarship Worth: 75% of tuition
- Subject Eligibility: A variety of courses offered at the University
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Candidates should possess the following eligibility criteria for the Clarkson University Merit-Based Business Program Scholarships;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into a graduate degree program.
- The award is available for graduate students in various courses at the University.
- According to academic merit
- Students taking on a full-time Honours program load during the semester in which the scholarship is given.
- A remarkable capacity for personal success (e.g., emotional maturity, drive, perseverance, etc.).
- A high school transcript and/or GRE results (you must make available a certified translation of your transcript if it is not in English)
- Candidates must have obtained a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- Candidates must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and be highly motivated, capable, and responsible for working independently in a disciplined manner.
- Candidates must already have an offer of a full-time program from Clarkson University in the United States.
- Application procedure based on leadership proof and merit.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
English Language Requirement
Applicants must provide evidence of meeting Clarkson University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
All students applying for the Graduate programs in the School of Business will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships and need not fill out a separate scholarship form.
Scholarships are given based on academic achievement (GPA) and GMAT (or equivalent) results in as much as funds are available.
Additional consideration may also be given based on the overall merits of an application.
Application Deadline: Varies
The Clarkson University Merit-Based Business Program Scholarship is a unique opportunity.
Take advantage of this chance to be part of this life-changing opportunity and connect with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
Apply now to make a huge difference and contribute to a better world.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.