The King Scholars Program is looking for low-income students from developing countries who are passionate about eradicating poverty there. King Scholars are given four-year scholarships and intensive mentoring and leadership development at Dartmouth.
They are assisted by the Dartmouth alumni network when they graduate and go back to their native countries to fight poverty.
About Dartmouth College
Dartmouth College is a private Ivy League research university in Hanover, New Hampshire. In 1769, it was founded by Eleazar Wheelock.
It is one of the nine colonial colleges chartered before the American Revolution And is currently ranked as the ninth-oldest higher education facility in the country.
Dartmouth College King Scholars Program
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Dartmouth College
- Country to study: United States
- School to study: Dartmouth College
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline; January 1, 2024
Aim and Benefits of Dartmouth College King Scholars Program
- King Scholars receive 4-year scholarships and extensive mentoring and leadership training.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for Dartmouth College King Scholars Program Qualification
The King Scholars Program seeks out students who meet the following criteria:
- – Active members of their communities
- – Enthusiastic about making a positive impact
- – Dedicated to reducing poverty in their nations
- – Able to excel at a leading American university
- – Motivated to succeed in all endeavours
- – Skilled in English.
January 1, 2024
How to Apply
All eligible international applicants to Dartmouth will be considered for the King Leadership Scholar program. There is no special application; each applicant must complete The Common Application. Learn more about applying to Dartmouth.
For more details, visit Dartmouth College’s website.
Getting a scholarship is one of the best things to happen to anyone seeking to study.
You get to save more money than taking student loans or spending your earning money on tuition.
This is The aim of the article to bring you different scholarships you can consider applying for.
I hope this helps. Check our blog for more updates.