This is to notify the general audience that Elite Scholarships 2024 is a fully financed award for all students.
This scholarship is now open for applications from appropriately qualified students at the University of Strathclyde.
Scholarships of £4000/£3500 and £3000/£2500 are offered for students enrolled in MSc/PGT studies in Science.
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Scholarship Type: MSc/PGT programs.
- Eligible Field Of Study: Chemistry, computer and information sciences, mathematics and statistics, pharmacy and medicinal sciences, physics, and forensic science all receive scholarships.
Eligibility University Of Strathclyde Elite Scholarships
To be eligible, Candidates must:
- Not have received any full scholarship/sponsorship.
- Hold a course offer from the University of Strathclyde.
- Be ready to start academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Application Process for Strathclyde Elite Scholarships
Applicants from Africa will be automatically considered for these scholarships if they apply to any of our Full-Time MSc programmes; no separate scholarship application is required.
For More Information, visit The Scholarship Webpage
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Strathclyde Elite Scholarships.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!