Applications are now being accepted for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to study at Griffith University in Australia.
The scholarships are intended for excellent applicants to Griffith University’s undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programmes.
For the duration of the programme, the scholarship will pay 50% of the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees.
Each deduction will be implemented by the Griffith University census date of each applicable trimester of the programme.
To learn all there is to know about the Griffith University Remarkable Bachelor and Masters Scholarship, keep reading, as this article shall provide you with the necessary information.
About Griffith University
Australia’s east coast is home to Griffith Institution, a public research institution in South East Queensland.
The first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies were offered in Australia at Griffith, which officially opened its doors in 1975 after being formed in 1971.
The university’s name honours Sir Samuel Walker Griffith, the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia and a two-time Premier of Queensland. Sir Samuel Griffith was the primary author of the Australian Constitution and played a significant role in forming the Federation of Australia.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Receiving the scholarship
- To receive the scholarship, you must accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith, the scholarship will be applied before the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by the census date.
Requirements for Griffith University Remarkable Scholarship Qualification
Applicants for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship must:
- Qualifying if you were not an Australian or a New Zealander would be best.
- Possess a minimum GPA from prior coursework of 5.5 or higher on a scale of 1 to 7 or its equivalent.
- Verify that you meet the Minimum GPA requirements (PDF).
- By the scholarship closing date, have submitted an application and met the requirements for admission or held a conditional or unconditional offer of enrollment from the university for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- Meet all academic and English language requirements for admission to your desired undergraduate or graduate programme.
- Commencing in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2024, enrol full-time.
Documents Required for Application
For the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, you must submit the following materials:
- A real copy that has been certified or attested as being accurate of any supporting papers (such as diplomas and academic records).
- A personal statement outlining your motivations for applying for the scholarship, your chosen course of study at Griffith University, and any other details you believe would help your scholarship application.
How to Apply for Griffith University Remarkable Bachelor and Masters Scholarship
To apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, follow these processes;
- Apply here to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship before the closing date. You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- The University panel will review your application and let you know the outcome.
For more details, click here.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Griffith University Remarkable Bachelor and Masters Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!