For eligible students in France, the HEC Paris/Eiffel MBA Scholarships for Developing Countries 2024/2025 are now accepting applications.
Students from developing nations who want to pursue an MBA degree are eligible for the HEC-Paris/Eiffel MBA scholarships, which the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
About HEC Paris/Eiffel MBA Scholarship
The Eiffel Scholarship, introduced in January 1999 by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Ministère des Affaires Etrangères), aims to increase foreign student recruitment at French higher education institutions.
This was done at a time when competition to attract top foreign students was growing among developed countries.
HEC reserves the right to submit only those candidates it feels best to qualify for the Eiffel Scholarship, as the award is particularly competitive and prestigious.
Please note that applications from students studying abroad will be given preference over those from students in France presently.
How often is the HEC Paris/Eiffel MBA Scholarship?
It is given annually. The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs sponsors it.
Which country hosts the HEC Paris/Eiffel MBA Scholarship Scholarships?
Which fields of studies are covered under the Scholarship?
The courses offered in the various universities.
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What is the Duration of the Scholarship?
The duration of the course.
What does the Scholarship cover?
A monthly allowance of approximately €1,100, travel expenses, health insurance and cultural activities.
Tuition fees are, however, not covered by the scholarship.
Eligibility for HEC Paris/Eiffel MBA Scholarships
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be aged 30 years old or less in the selection year.
- Only admitted candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- Have a single nationality from a developing country deemed an ’emerging country’ by the French state department, especially those in Asia and Latin America, for example, currently under-represented among the student population in France.
How to Apply for HEC Paris/Eiffel MBA Scholarships
Interested candidates should first apply for admission into the HEC Paris MBA programme to get this scholarship.
Furthermore, applications can be made via this link.
Note that the deadline for application is set within one week of admission. No essay required
The HEC Paris/Eiffel MBA Scholarships is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality exposure within an excellent environment.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers