International applicants for the University’s first-year Bachelor’s programmes are eligible for President’s Scholarships, Merit-Based Scholarships, and Need-Based Financial Aid, all offered by Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU).
Students may be qualified for campus employment opportunities, loans, IWU-funded scholarships, and merit-based awards.
- Field of Study: Bachelor’s degree in any Discipline
- Host University: Illinois Wesleyan University
- Number of Scholarships Awarded: 2 President’s Scholarships are obtainable
- Target group: Abroad students from all around the world
Scholarship Incusions and Value
Merit-Based Scholarships: These prizes are renewable for up to four years and vary in value from $16,000 to $30,000.
Full-tuition scholarships that are renewable for up to four years of study are available through the President’s Scholarship programme.
Eligibility for the Illinois Wesleyan University International Students Scholarships
Scholarships awarded based on merit: Applicants must be international students with exceptional academic records and results on the necessary entrance tests.
President’s Scholarships: Candidates must be exceptionally talented international students who meet academic requirements.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Application instructions for the Illinois Wesleyan University International Students Scholarships
Applications are currently closed.
Merit-Based Scholarships: Scholarship consideration is automatic for students who submit an admissions application; no additional scholarship application is necessary.
For Fall 2024 entrance, scholarship applications for the President’s Scholarships must be filed by February 15 of the given year.
Need-Based Financial Aid: International students must submit the CSS PROFILE to be eligible for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE offers a thorough evaluation of an applicant’s financial capabilities. For Fall 2024 entrance, the suggested deadline for submitting the CSS PROFILE is January 2024.
For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to visit the official website (link provided below).
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.