Applications are now open for the International Fellowships programme at Wageningen University.
The programme is for high-potential students in the Netherlands and aims at attracting non-EEA students by offering them financial support by means of waiving some or all of the tuition fees.
About Wageningen University
Wageningen University and Research is a public research university situated in Wageningen.
It comprises Wageningen University and the former Institute of Agriculture Research in the Netherlands and has nearly 12,000 students from more than 100 countries in the university.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for the International Fellowships at Wageningen University
To be eligible, applicants should:
- Be International MSc students from outside the European Economic Area (including Switzerland) starting an MSc programme in September of the previous year or February 2024.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a field of science relevant to your selected programme.
- Provide proof of their proficiency in the English Language as the medium for instruction for all courses in the Master’s program is English.
How to Apply for International Fellowships
Applicants should have applied for a Masters’s program at Wageningen University.
The following supporting documents are to be submitted alongside the application.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transcript of academic records
- English Language Requirements
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of purpose
The deadline for applications is 1st February 2024.
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
Wageningen University. Netherlands
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What is the value/benefit of the Scholarship?
Awardees will receive full or partial tuition fee coverage of any eligible MSc programme studied at Wageningen University.
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
Students from all Nationalities
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
Any Master’s program at Wageningen University.
The International Fellowships programme at Wageningen University is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality exposure and education during their Master’s programme.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.