To showcase its dedication to giving international students ways to fund their education, Hamline University has decided to award the Merit-Based Academic Scholarships for the academic year [aca-year] in the USA.
This scholarship has been exclusively designed for international students who want to start their undergraduate education at Hamline University.
The applicants must provide proof of financial support to the Office of Undergraduate Admission and a complete admission application to be considered.
Winners will likely be awarded tuition fee support or similar support directed towards the cost of education.
About Merit-Based Academic Scholarships at Hamline University
Hamline University is a privately-owned liberal arts college in Saint Paul, Minnesota, founded in 1854.
The university ranks 12th among regional universities in Midwest while holding a mission to make a varying and collaborative community of learners dedicated to the growth of the student’s knowledge, values, and skills for a successful life of leadership, scholarship, and service.
Hamline University recognizes its roots in the traditions and values of the United Methodist Church.
It will be recognized as a diverse, learning-centred university invested in persons’ personal and professional growth, locally engaged and globally connected, rooted in the tradition of liberal education, and dynamic and actively inclusive.
- University or Organization: Hamline University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awardees: NA
- Application Method: Online
- Nationality: International Student
Application Deadline: The final application deadline for international undergraduate students at Hamline University is 15th November 2024.
- Eligible Countries: All interested international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program offered at Hamline University can be applied for.
- The applicants must be international undergraduate students at Hamline University.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the Hamline Application portal or the Common Application Portal. All eligible international students will be considered.
Applicants should submit the following documents;
- Certified copies of all academic records from secondary schools and colleges or universities attended
- Official High School Diploma or Certificate of Graduation
- A certified public translator should translate any documents that aren’t in English
- Recommendation letters
- Evidence of financial support
Admission Requirements: The students must have the academic qualifications required to join the undergraduate program of their choice eat Hamline University.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – 79 or better
- TOEFL Paper-based test – 550 or better
- ELS – Graduation from Level 112
- Duolingo – 105
The students successfully selected by Hamline University will be awarded the Merit-Based Academic Scholarship towards the cost of their undergraduate study program.
International students looking for an opportunity to study abroad but have limited finances should make good use of this opportunity.
Merit-Based Academic Scholarships were created to help international students fulfil their dreams of studying in the United States.
Application for this scholarship will be closing soon; share with your friends in other countries looking for an opportunity to study in the United States of America.