Applications for the SDA Bocconi School of Management MBA Scholarships 2024/2025 are now open for African Students to study in Italy.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available one merit-based tuition waiver of 70% of the tuition fee and one merit-based tuition waiver of 50% of the tuition fee to 2024/2025 session MBA candidates with an outstanding profile.
About the MBA Scholarship
The tuition waivers/scholarships are usually awarded before the Program begins.
The number and assignment criteria of total or partial tuition waivers are defined and acknowledged by a special Commission whose decision is final and will be notified to beneficiaries by the beginning of the Program.
Admission to the Program is independent of any scholarship or tuition waiver award.
- Number of Awardees: 2
- Eligible Countries: Africa or Mediterranean Area (any nationality from these areas, Italy excluded)
- To be taken at (country): SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy
- Type: MBA
Tuition waiver is available only to students with an outstanding personal, academic and professional background and meeting the following requirements:
- They come from Africa or Mediterranean Area (any nationality from these areas, Italy excluded)
- They have a minimum GMAT score of 680
- They meet all admissions requirements for participation in the 2022/2023 MBA Program.
Only candidates who applied, producing all required documentation (Application Form, GMAT or GRE equivalent, Toefl or Ielts or PTE or CPE, Reference letters, Admissions Procedure Fee), and have been admitted to the 2024/2025 MBA Program are eligible for tuition waivers.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of academic and professional records, analysis of the requirements indicated above, and results of the MBA selection process.
- The number of assignments to applicants will not be equally divided amongst the different rounds.
- The final percentage of awarding for each round is at the discretion of the Commission, and their decision is final and unquestionable.
- At the discretion of the Commission, a limited number of applicants who were not assigned a tuition waiver during their rounds may be placed on a waiting list and be reconsidered in the following rounds.
- The outstanding student, beneficiary of the tuition waiver, may be required to carry out a project assigned by the Director of the MBA Program in accordance with the MBA Faculty
Value of Scholarship
- 70% of the tuition fee
- 50% of the tuition fee
How to Apply for SDA Bocconi School of Management MBA Scholarships
Official degree certificates should be uploaded through the application portal and provided at the Admissions office.
Original degree certificates or transcripts can also be sent directly by the candidate’s Institution to email@example.com
Directly on the online application, applicants can check the status of their application and the arrival of their application.
After you’ve submitted your application, you can upload documents.
Application Deadline: 20th April 2024
SDA Bocconi School of Management offers MBA scholarships to outstanding candidates with strong academic and professional excellence potential.
These scholarships cover tuition fees and living expenses and are awarded based on merit and financial need.
The program aims to support talented individuals from diverse backgrounds in pursuing their MBA studies and achieving their career goals.