International students and students from the European Union (non-UK) may now apply for Transform Together scholarships if they plan to enrol in a full-time undergraduate or graduate teaching programme at Sheffield Hallam University during the 2024/2025 academic year.
Study Subject: The University offers every full-time undergraduate and graduate taught course.
- Host University: Sheffield Hallam University
- Number of Scholarships Awarded: Not specified
- Target group: Abroad and European Union (non-UK) students
- Scholarship value/inclusions: For the first year of study, undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses are eligible for a 50% fee waiver.
Eligibility for the Transform Together Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- Be an international student who pays fees.
- Postgraduate only; must have an honours degree with a minimum GPA of 2.1 or equivalent and satisfy the course’s English and academic entry requirements.
- Have met or exceeded the course’s English and academic entry requirements (undergraduate only).
- Acquired your student identification number after applying to a full-time taught undergraduate or graduate study at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Completely self-support your education. This indicates that you are not receiving financial support for your education from the government, a scholarship provider, a business, or an employer.
- Possess the financial means to pay any additional costs your course may impose.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Application instructions for the Transform Together Scholarships
The application period is now over.
You must have applied to a full-time taught programme at Sheffield Hallam University for the applicable year to be considered for a Transform Together Scholarship.
Please look for a course and apply if you haven’t done so before. You must apply for a scholarship online by May 31 of the given year once you have registered for a course and acquired a student identification number.
Visit the official website (link provided below) to acquire the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.