The University of Michigan-Dearborn International receives Applications from suitably qualified and outstanding International students for the Students Scholarship.
This scholarship is available to those seeking enrollment in a degree program at the University of Michigan-Dearborn for 2024/2025 academic session.
At the University of Michigan-Dearborn, Students are prepared to be Difference Makers in industry and the community long before graduation.
And they are addressing challenges to the region head-on through pioneering research, strategic partnerships, and civic engagement.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Michigan-Dearborn, USA
- Scholarships to be taken at: University of Michigan-Dearborn, USA
- Scholarship Type: Partial funding
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Slots: Not stated.
- Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per annum ($40,000 for four years)
- Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Applicants must meet up with the following to be eligible for the University of Michigan-Dearborn International Students Scholarship in the USA.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for Freshmen
- To qualify for the scholarship at the University of Michigan-Dearborn, international students must have a valid visa and a GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- They must also have scored at least 1020 on their SAT or 20 on their ACT.
- Additionally, they must enrol full-time in a degree-seeking program at UM-Dearborn and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 to renew the scholarship.
- Finally, they need to provide proof of English proficiency by scoring at least 6.5 on the IELTS, 80 on the TOEFL (IBT), or 76 on the MELAB exam.
Requirements for Transfers
- The international student that holds a valid visa
- GPA of 3.5 (4.0 scale)
- To enrol full-time at the University of Michigan-Dearborn, you must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Additionally, you must meet the English Language Requirement by scoring a 6.5 on the IELTS, an 80 on the TOEFL IBT (with plate numbers 1 and 2), or a 76 on the MELAB.
- If you have less than 24 transferrable credits, you must also submit your SAT score of 1020 or higher (or an ACT composite score of 20), official high school transcripts, and meet the English Language Requirement.
How-To-Apply: As part of the application process for this program, eligible and interested applicants are expected to apply for admission to an undergraduate degree program at U-M.
Candidates are expected to have a To meet the requirement, and you need to have a minimum SAT combined score of 1020 or an ACT composite score of 20 and submit your official High School Transcripts.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
This scholarship surely will be another rare but wonderful opportunity you don’t want to miss. Always keep tabs with us for more updates on this and more.
My trust is that this article has been of great help to you.
If yes, please give us a review and do more to share with your friends.