The University of Tasmania is in Australia. The institution offers University Of Tasmania Australia South Asia Scholarships to international students starting their studies in 2024.
The tuition for eligible students will be discounted by 15% for the entire length of their study.
This includes Bhutan, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Pakistan citizens.
The University of Tasmania offers Australia South Asia Scholarships for 2024/2025 to students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programmes.
This scholarship programme allows students to pursue any subject they choose.
For the duration of the course, the University of Tasmania will waive 15% of the registered tuition fees.
Eligibility for University Of Tasmania Australia South Asia Scholarships
You must be a resident of South Asia and begin the full-time, fee-paying study of an appropriate course at the University to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligible Courses Include
- All undergraduate or honours coursework programmes (except the Bachelor of Nursing Launceston and Hobart programmes, which are entirely online); and
- All postgraduate coursework programmes, except those offering a Master of Laboratory Medicine entirely online.
International students with a Student Visa (subclass 500) must continue to meet the requirements for visa issuance.
They must maintain satisfactory class attendance and academic progress per University of Tasmania requirements for each study period.
Students are tested automatically after submission of their International Student Application. There is no need for a separate application. Applicants will be notified through offer letters if they have been selected for the scholarship.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.