Utrecht Excellence Scholarship (UES) is intended for talented international students from countries outside the European Economic Area/European Union (such as Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) who wish to pursue a Master’s degree at Utrecht University.
The Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students is a highly selective program that allows international students to pursue a Master’s degree at Utrecht University in a variety of subjects.
- Host Institution(s): Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Level/Field of study: The University offers eligible International Master’s programs. Not all programs take part.
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Target group: Non-EEA International Students (EEA = the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway)
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships Value
The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be provided in the form of tuition costs OR tuition fees plus the required income related to a one-year study visa issued by the Immigration and Naturalisation Service.
The scholarship is valid for the duration of the program.
Eligibility for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
To be eligible for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, you must:
- Be a member of the top 10% of your graduating class.
- If you do not have an EU/EEA passport, you will be ineligible for study grants and loans in the Netherlands.
- Have finished secondary school and/or a bachelor’s degree abroad in the Netherlands.
- Have applied for an eligible overseas master’s course beginning on September 1, 2024.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Non-EU/EEA students will be able to apply for one Utrecht Excellence Scholarship beginning November 1, 2024, after submitting an application (or applications) for a UES-eligible Master’s course before the deadline.
Prospective students who want to be considered for the scholarship must apply by the deadline: 31 January 2024, 11:59 PM CET, after which the application portal will be closed. The next course will begin in September 2024.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!