All candidates participating in the Adeyemi College of Education 2024/2025 academic session DEGREE post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check Adeyemi College of Education Admission List
If you applied for a degree in ACEONDO, Your admission status could be viewed by logging into the admission portal of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) at https://portal.aceondo.edu.ng/ with your user ID and password.
Alternatively, prospective students of ACEONDO can also check their admission status through the JAMB admission status-checking portal. Here’s how:
- To verify your admission status at ACEONDO, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to your JAMB profile and your username and password.
- Enter your exam year and registration number in the appropriate fields.
- Check Admission Status to check your degree admission status at ACEONDO,
- Choose ‘Access my CAPS’ to view CAPS for admission status and related services.
Candidates who haven’t been admitted yet should be aware that the process is ongoing and frequently check the JAMB and university websites to learn about their admission status.
Successful Direct Entry applicants to the ACEONDO first-degree programs are advised to:
- Accept or reject their admission by logging into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, print the JAMB admission letter.
- Print the authentic JAMB result slip that has the passport photo attached.
- If you are given courses other than the ones you originally applied for, you can apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
At this point, we assume that you have gotten all the information on the ACEONDO admission list and how to check your admission status.
Was this information helpful? We hope yes.
RealMina wishes you Good luck in your academic pursuits!!!