The University is now accepting new students and is glad to provide several tuition waivers to qualified overseas students beginning the autumn semester.
International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University are given to international students starting their undergraduate or postgraduate studies and have demonstrated great academic success in previous studies.
Continue reading if you want to discover everything there is to know about the Australian Catholic University Postgraduate Scholarship.
About Australian Catholic University (ACU)
ACU stands for meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement in an age of mass production.
As a Catholic organisation, the University’s mission and values are at the heart of who they are. Discover our history, structure, and journey to become a leader in research and teaching, a goal we’re now achieving as a top 3% global institution.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: Australian Catholic University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
Aim and Benefits of Australian Catholic University Postgraduate Scholarship
- The scholarship will cover half of your full-time tuition for the minimum length of your course (including RPL/Credit).
- Each year, 20 scholarships are available.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for Australian Catholic University Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- International students’ citizenship
- Any ACU degree (excluding pathway/diploma/graduate certificate courses)
- Year of study: first year
- A full-time study load is required.
- You must have been accepted into an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at ACU beginning in Semester 2 2024.
- You must have received at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in a previous course completed within the last two years for undergraduate students or four years for postgraduate applicants).
- You must apply for an ACU programme that is at the same or higher level of study than your current qualifications.
- You must not be the recipient of another ACU scholarship or prize.
- You must not be a Study Abroad or Exchange student at ACU.
To stay eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following:
- A minimum overall GPA of 4.75 (on a seven-point scale) for the period of their course.
- A minimum grade of passing for all units tried
- After first enrollment, the Scholarship is not transferable to other courses or institutions.
- Students must pay tuition fees by the due dates specified.
- The Scholarship stays valid for applicants on an approved Leave of Absence for up to 12 months.
- Thriving candidates must also agree to serve as ACU student ambassadors and participate in promotional initiatives.
Interview Date, Process, and Venue for Australian Catholic University Postgraduate Scholarship
Academic merit is used to evaluate applications.
The Selection Committee may consider the diversity of candidates’ home countries and the program in which they are enrolled (including across a range of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programmes and campuses).
A Selection Committee comprised of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor International Admissions, Associate Director, International Marketing, Student Relations, Associate Director, and Recruitment will choose the recipients.
When reviewing applications, the Selection Committee may consider the diversity of applicants’ source countries and the programs in which they are enrolled (including across a range of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programmes and campuses) in addition to the eligibility and selection criteria.
Documents Required for Application
Applicants must include the following information in their application:
- Evidence of academic merit, demonstrating at least an 80% average (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) across your most recent programme of study.
- (Academic records must include original language documentation, translations (where relevant), and an official explanation of the grading method.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should go to Australian Catholic University (ACU) on acu.smapply.io to apply.
For more details, click here.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We shall update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Australian Catholic University Postgraduate Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!