The Lagos State University (LASU) has commissioned an online graduating student final clearance for graduates of the PG School. This is a means to improve the services of the PG School further and ensure that LASU remains a positive point of reference.
This follows the abolishment of the manual clearance system. With this, we expect a real-time clearance System.
LASU Postgraduate Graduating Students Online Final Clearance Procedure
Steps required to complete postgraduate graduating student clearance on the online clearance portal
Postgraduate graduating students should note that Alumni registration and enrollment is a prerequisites for final clearance
Visit https://csc.lasu.edu.ng/lasualumni/ for Alumni registration.
- Visit the Univeristy website. Under the “Student” menu, click *PG-GCS* or Visit https://www.lasu.edu.ng/pg-gcs
- Click on “Pre-Registration”
- Fill in the required fields, then click the “Verify” button.
- On the success of Step 2, the system displays your details and other required fields to be completed. Complete the form, then click the “Submit” button to submit your details.
- Go back to the University website.
- Click on “Begin Clearance”
- Select “Student Category” and fill in your “Matriculation Number”. Confirm your details once displayed and click the “Submit” button.
- On successful submission of Step 6, a link and an activation pin will be sent to your mail. Note that the same pin will also be required in the process of your clearance.
- Click the activation link in your mail. On the activation page, fill in your Matriculation Number and your pin, then click the “Activate” button.
- On a successful activation, you must create a password to secure your clearance dashboard. Click the submit button to save your password.
- You’ll be redirected to the “Login” page on the success of *Step 9* in which students must fill in their matriculation number and password. Then click the “sign in” button.
- The dashboard shows the clearance application progression displayed in the order of precedence.
- Click the “Clearance” link at the left side of the navigation menu to start clearance.
Students should note that the clearance process follows the order of precedence stated below:
- Postgraduate School
- Internal Audit
- On the clearance page, fill in the required details (Uploading of passport, uploading your signature etc.) and click the “Submit” button.
- On approval/rejection of your clearance, you will be notified on your dashboard and via email. Once a stage has been approved, proceed to the next stage inline. Do this up to the last stage of the clearance (Internal Audit Clearance).
- Once all clearance stages have been passed and approved, click the “Print Clearance” link situated at the left-side navigation menu to download your fully approved clearance report.
We do urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on LASU
We hope this information on the LASU Postgraduate final year clearance has proved helpful.