Applications are now open for its 2024 Accounting & Finance Professionals Programme. Deloitte Nigeria seeks applications from qualified accountants and financial specialists.
The deadline for submitting applications for the Deloitte Nigeria Accounting and Finance Professionals Programme is February 16, 2024.
Experienced individuals in finance, accounting, and internal controls are invited to apply for Deloitte’s new program.
The program gives seasoned accountants and finance professionals a chance to hone their skills, prepare for the “finance function of the future,” and gain international experience by working with Deloitte for a minimum of one (1) year.
Using our interdisciplinary and multi-skilled but structured learning environment, we give value to our clients through this program and improve the careers of professionals by giving them the knowledge and exposure they need to add value to organizations.
- NAMIP Sustainability Challenge 2024 For Nigerian Media
- Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) Recruitment in Whyte Cleon Limited 2024
- Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Job Recruitment 2024
- African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) 2024 Photo Contest
- Applications Are Now Open For The Procter & Gamble (PG) Leadership Program 2024
Deloitte Nigeria Accounting & Finance Professionals Programme Requirements
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division.
- Minimum of six (6) years experience as a Finance Manager, Chief Accountant, Financial Controller, Senior Accountant, or Auditor.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language, in one sitting only.
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, IFRS reporting, Operational Accounting, and Internal control is required.
- Prior experience working with the Big 4 is an added advantage.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Cross-industry experience is an added advantage.
Deloitte Nigeria Accounting & Finance Professionals Programme Benefits
Key benefits to Professionals:
- Develop your business and financial knowledge to support organizational growth effectively.
- Develop your leadership abilities to work effectively in teams.
- Exposure to international best practices in operational accounting, financial reporting, and risk management to promote organizational growth.
- Attractive set compensation for the duration of the program, with the possibility of additional compensation based on placement opportunities.
- Eligibility for short-term outsourcing initiatives from Deloitte in big multinational companies.
- Increased ability to serve as top management’s valued consultants.
How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Accounting & Finance Professionals Programme
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button.
Please share this page with someone, and ensure to keep tabs on us as we continue to update you with more information.