Griffith University Chancellor’s Scholarship 2024 is a well-funded scholarship for all students who have experienced financial hardship and/or educational disadvantage that has impacted their ability to achieve their full potential.
The mission of Griffith University is to engage in outstanding scholarship that makes a major contribution to society and to produce outstanding research. The University currently ranks in the top 3% of universities globally.
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for an undergraduate student (this includes school leavers and non-school leavers, commencing and continuing students)
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
- Eligible countries: Australian Citizens, Permanent residents, Permanent Humanitarian Visa holders, or New Zealand Citizens are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Various
To be eligible, you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, and Humanitarian Visa Holder, or New Zealand Citizen
- Be a domestic undergraduate student (this includes school leavers and non-school leavers, commencing and continuing students)
- Demonstrate financial disadvantage by either: receiving a means-tested Commonwealth income support payment; or a comprehensive assessment by the University.
- Not have completed the requirements for an Australian Bachelor award unless such an award is a pre-requisite to their undergraduate program of enrolment and there is no alternate pathway into that program.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship will cover the following:
- Chancellor’s Accommodation Scholarship, maximum value of $22,000, for a maximum of eight payments
- Chancellor’s Education Costs Scholarship, a maximum value of $11,000, for a maximum of eight payments
- Kombumerri People Accommodation Scholarship, the maximum value of $22,000, for a maximum of eight payments
- Kombumerri People Education Costs Scholarship, maximum value $11,000, for a maximum of eight payments
- Neville Bonner Scholarship, maximum value $2,500, for one trimester
You must complete the following sections of Study details within the application to be considered for this scholarship:
- Secondary education history (commencing students)
- Program (continuing students)
- Personal background
- Income and expenditure
The assessment is made based on an assessment of the following five categories:
- Financial hardship
- Home environment and responsibilities
- English language difficulty
- Personal illness and disability
- Educational disruption.
Applications Deadline: December, 2024
The Griffith University Chancellor’s Scholarship is a unique opportunity.
Take advantage of this chance to be part of this life-changing opportunity and connect with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
Apply now to make a huge difference and contribute to a better world.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.