Applications for MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Masters Scholarships 2024 are now open for African Students who want to study for their Masters’s Degree at Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC).
ZLC currently provides a certain number of scholarships annually in Spain.
Zaragoza Logistics Center and the MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Program will award MIT-Zaragoza African scholarships in the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship is for candidates from Africa who show extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Through this scholarship, ZLC hopes to attract outstanding future leaders who can contribute to filling the capacity gap in Africa for well-trained supply chain and logistics professionals.
Eligibility for MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Scholarships
MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Masters Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
Applicants should display exceptional academic achievement, distinctive personal accomplishment, and an interest in pursuing a career in SCM and Logistics.
Furthermore, to be eligible, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
- African citizenship.
- A student who has been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Achievement of a Bachelor’s degree after completing a four-year undergraduate program.
- Exceptional academic success or professional brilliance with a background or experience in logistics and supply chain management.
- A high GMAT or GRE score. Those who have obtained a college degree and have shown excellent professional and/or academic accomplishment may be given an exception.
- This could involve advanced verbal and written English language ability and some quantitative training. English language proficiency and a high TOEFL or IELTS score. French language proficiency is an advantage, too.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Competition for the MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Masters Scholarships is intense and highly competitive. The candidate will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Preference will be given to candidates with background or work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (25%)
- Financial need (20%)
- Academic merit according to academic records (20%)
- An essay explaining why the candidate should be awarded the scholarship (to be filled out in the Application Form) (20%)
- Demonstrated initiative and search for external funding opportunities (contacted the ZLC Financial Aid Office, individual search, other applications for scholarships and/or bank loans, etc.) (10%)
- Quality of the proposal: presentation, writing, punctuality in the application, etc. (5%) Applicants will be notified by e-mail of the outcome. The scholarship holder will receive an award letter.
How to Apply for MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Scholarships
Applicants can apply for the Scholarship programme through this link. You can learn more about the programme on the MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Scholarships website.
The deadline for application is set for 15th April 2024.
Which country is the host of the MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Scholarships?
Which fields of studies are covered under the Scholarship?
The courses related to Biotechnology, such as Structural, Cell and Molecular Biology; Agricultural Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Biological Systems and Organisms; Medical and Health Sciences, including Neurosciences.
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What does the Scholarship cover?
25%-50% reduction in tuition fees.
Which Countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
The MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Masters Scholarship allows African students to get exposure and experience in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry within an excellent environment.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers