This is to educate the general public, especially job seekers, that Daily Need Distribution Company is presently recruiting for the position of Van Sales Representative.
Please continue reading to get more details on the requirements and how to apply.
About Daily Need Distribution Company
The company was registered as a limited liability company on June 22nd, 1999. Our philosophy is to build a long-term profitable business relationship with P&G. That’s why we are a 100% P&G-dedicated company.
They have been the fastest-growing P&G distributor in West Africa for 2007/2008. They won 8 out of 12 locations performance awards for the year 2012/2013, and are currently the 3rd biggest P&G distributor in Nigeria and contribute 15% of sales of P&G Nigeria.
About the Van Sale Representative Opening
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The main qualification for this job is a proven demonstration of Passion for Sales, Honest, and Integrity, as these values are cherished.
Job Summary & Purpose
- This role focuses on the distribution and sales of FMCG, e.g., laundry soap, oral hygiene products, diapers, feminine care products, etc., to all existing and potential customers.
- Coordinate with Van’s Sales Supervisor and Sales Manager on the best professional way to infiltrate the market for sales increase.
- Ensure that goods get to our customers in a possible short time.
- Participate in the day-to-day selling of products to customers.
- Coordinate with branch Accounts in remitting daily sales cash.
- Good communication skills.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Sales is required.
- Must have a minimum qualification of OND.
- Ability to read and write
- Must be mature, responsible, and well-mannered (Aged 25 to 30)
- Ability to sell ice block to Eskimos (Ability to Handle Sales Objections.
- Ability to drive and have knowledge of Abuja Route and Minna Route with a Valid Driver’s License (This is very important).
- Only Applicants Living in Lugbe, Abuja, and Lokoja, Kogi State, will be considered.
- Applicant must be residing in Lugbe, Abuja, and Lokoja, Kogi.
- Possession of a Valid Driver’s License and not a learner’s permit.
Gross Salary: N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and Eligible candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com as an attachment document in Microsoft Word, only using the Heading as the post and Location applying for.
Application Deadline: April 5th, 2019
Note: Applications must follow the format of the attached document to be attended to.
These are the available Job positions at the Daily Need Distribution Company. Share with people you know who are eligible for these roles.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Realmina.com to stay updated on new job openings across the world.