Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa (COEAnkpa) admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is out.
Applicants who have chosen the Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa, as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
Requirements for Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa, their First or Second Choice for the 2024/2025 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 120 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How to Apply for COEAnkpa Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
- Log on to the Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa website and click “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and login with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,000 Naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the College’s portal, upload a passport photograph and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and make sure to take it along for the screening.
COEAnkpa Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
The Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution into all courses/Programmes for the 2024/2025 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
- How to check KSCOETECH Post UTME Result
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- KSCOETECH Cut-Off Mark
- KSCOETECH Admission Form
- KSCOETECH Academic Calendar
- KSCOETECH Orientation
- KSCOETECH School Fees
- KSCOETECH Matriculation Ceremony
- KSCOETECH Resumption Date
COEAnkpa UTME Form Screening Fee
The Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.
COEAnkpa Admission Form Out for 2024/2025 Academic Session?
No! Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa, has not released its admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
However, we do urge you to keep tabs with us as this article may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.