The Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) has commenced its entrepreneurship training programme for 2024.
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) 2024 Entrepreneurship Training Programme is calling for applications.
Are you a business owner hoping to get equipped with the skills and competencies needed to run a successful business in Nigeria? Apply for the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Programme 2024.
The bank is committed to strengthening the Nigerian SMEs’ capacity to formalize, grow, and become more bankable to have simple access to available finance.
They planned to launch the DBN Learning Management System (LMS) this year, a free learning platform with carefully curated self-paced courses.
The portal is open to all Nigerian MSMEs interested in gaining the necessary expertise to succeed in doing business in Nigeria.
Furthermore, DBN will pick the top 200 businesses to undergo face-to-face training in Lagos and Abuja.
This physical session would allow businesses to apply fundamental principles to their varied firms and discuss and receive business support in specific areas of need.
DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme Eligibility
- The owner of the business must be 18 years and above;
- The business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria;
- The business must be based in Nigeria;
- The business must be for-profit from any sector;
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted.
Benefits of DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme
- All businesses will be eligible to pitch their business value proposition, and 14 will be selected to receive grant funding.
DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme Selection Criteria
- Bankability – Level of readiness to access credit.
- Feasibility and Sustainability of the business model.
- Scalability – Demonstrates potential for growth of the business to create jobs.
- NAMIP Sustainability Challenge 2024 For Nigerian Media
- Deloitte Nigeria Accounting And Finance Professionals Programme 2024
- Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) Recruitment in Whyte Cleon Limited 2024
- Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Job Recruitment 2024
- African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) 2024 Photo Contest
- Applications Are Now Open For The Procter & Gamble (PG) Leadership Program 2024
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme
How to Apply for the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Programme
Interested businesses must register on the DBN BizAid application, complete a minimum of 4 mandatory courses on the BizAid Learning management platform, and obtain an average score of 70%. The courses that must be completed are:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Sustainability for MSMEs
- Marketing and Sales Techniques
- Credit Management/Access to Finance
All businesses that have completed the 4 courses by September 23rd will receive an email with a link to apply for the face-to-face training.
Upon submission of the application form, an email confirming receipt will be sent to the applicant within 24 hours.
Applicants will be screened and shortlisted from the close of the application based on the eligibility criteria.
Selection will be made using the defined selection criteria from the pool of shortlisted applications.
Communication with successful applicants shall be by email to the email address provided and a phone call to the phone number provided on the application form.
On-site Training for selected applicants will commence on October 17 to October 21, 2024, in Lagos and Abuja.
For questions or feedback on the application process or learning platform, kindly contact: email@example.com
Disclaimer: DBN does not charge any application fee for applying to the programme.
Interested candidates can go ahead to apply for the DBN training programme.
We ar realmina wish you the best