The ECWA Theological Seminary Igbaja, Kwara State, has released its admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ECWA Theological Seminary, Igbaja, Kwara State, Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate programmes for the 2024/2025 academic session.
ECWA Theological Seminary Courses
We offer the following programs:
Certificate in theology
- Pastoral studies
Bachelor of Arts Programmes
- Pastoral studies
- Christian Education
Graduate School Programmes
- post-graduate diploma (theology)
- master of divinity (m. div.)
- m.a. pastoral studies
- m.a. missiology
- ma youth ministry
- m.a. Christian education
- m.a. systematic theology
- Old Testament
- M.a. new testament
- M.a. organizational leadership and management (in affiliation with Dia, USA)
- Doctor of Ministry
- Church administration
- Pastoral care and counseling
- Pulpit ministry
- Leadership and Administration
How to Apply for ECWA Theological Seminary Admission Form
- Click on https://portal.etsigbaja.edu.ng/admissions To Make Payment to pay your Admissions Application Fee using a valid Email Address when making the payment.
- Check your email after making a successful payment to obtain the Payment Reference Number that has been sent to the email.
- Then click on the Create Application Record button below. You will be taken to the page where you will provide your Payment Reference Number and Lastname (Surname) to create your Application Record and start the application process.
- Proceed to complete your application after successfully creating your application record by providing the required details, including uploading your scanned passport photo and submitting after completing all information.
If you cannot complete your Application, use the Application Login button below to log in to the Portal with your Application Number and Lastname to continue with the application.
After completing and submitting your application and conducting the Examination and Interview, you can always check your Admission Result or Admission Status by using the Application Login button below to log in to the Portal.
Please note that your application is incomplete if all the necessary supporting documents are not uploaded and completed references are forwarded to the Office of the Registrar before the close of the Admission window.
If you have made the online payment of the Admissions Application Fee on this Portal and you are yet to get the email of your Receipt, contact us via email@example.com or call the phone contact numbers on the website
For More Information
08034649582 07035971618, 09038284130
ECWA Theological Seminary, P. O. Box 20 Igbaja, Kwara State, Nigeria.
This is an excellent opportunity for Candidates seeking to advance their career in any of the ECWA Theological Seminary Igbaja courses.
Please share this article with your friends.