The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is now accepting entries from aviation professionals for its 2024 National Aviation Conference Essay Competition.
The deadline for submission of entry for the FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition is June 10, 2024.
FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition Topics, Eligibility & Rules
Topic: Advancing the Frontiers of Possibilities for Safe, Secure, and Profitable Air Transport in Nigeria
Who is Eligible
- The essay competition is open to the Federal Ministry of Aviation, FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, AIB, and NIMET staff.
- The Competition is open to all aviation professionals
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrants must submit an essay in PDF through the link above
- The maximum word counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualified if they fail to meet these requirements.
FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition Prizes
A sponsored overseas training
- First Runner-up: N150,000
- Second Runner-up: N100,000
How to Enter FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Interested candidates should proceed to register and apply for the essay competition.