Following the publication of the FULOKOJA admission list in the academic session 2024/2025, the institution’s management has released the amount to be paid by candidates who have offered provisional admission to the University as an admission fee.
How to Pay Federal University Lokoja Admission Fee Online
The amount of the FULOKOJA acceptance fee is N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only).
Follow the procedure below for payment.
- Login to the University’s 2024/2025 admission portal (http://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/) using your JAMB registration number.
- Check your acceptance status.
- Successful candidates should generate a payment invoice for the admission fee from the University’s 2024/2025 admission portal.
- Pay an acceptance fee of N20,000.00 using REMITA services (payment by card or bank transfer):
- Card payment: Visit remita.net, click “Pay Invoice,” enter the generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and process your payment with the relevant card details.
- For bank payment: Visit any bank that offers REMITA services and pay using the generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2024/2025 admissions portal to confirm your payment.
- Print the acceptance letter and commitment.
- Return to the 2024/2025 University Admission Portal for O’level examination details and scratch card details.
- Also, note that failure to upload a valid and unused scratch card detail will result in automatic disqualification of admission.
- Wait for the confirmation SMS or check the portal and continue the registration process.
We recommend keeping all printed documents as you will need to present them at registration.
To provide you with more information about the school, please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with someone.
Has this information been helpful? We hope.
RealMina wishes you success in your studies!!