You can now register online for 2024/2025 Academic session registration procedure for all undergraduate students at Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) in Lapai.
For New and returning undergraduate students of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai, the registration portal is now open.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Registration procedure
All students are requested to take note of the following before, during, and after submitting their registration:
- Please carefully enter your student number, first name, and name, as you cannot change them later when entering your information.
- Generate your registered transaction ID from the portal and make the required payment through any designated payment point/bank (make sure you have your transaction ID before you start).
- Your account must be activated on the portal before continuing.
Also, remember your:
- Login Username (must be your admission/application number)
- login password
- valid email address for correspondence
The photos you want to download must meet the following requirements:
- Jpeg 44 format only
- Less than 30KB
- Exactly 150px x 150px
- Recent photos
- Good quality
- Pure white background
- You can Click here to start your registration or log in to your online portal.
- Enter your registration/entry number and password.
If successful, you will be redirected to the homepage. Click on the appropriate link under the student image on the left side of the portal page and enter the correct registration information.
Note: Click the link to expand the input box.
After completing all relevant entries:
- Click the submit button to submit your entry.
- Click the View link to preview your submission.
- Correct any information by clicking the edit link and repeating the above process.
- If you are satisfied with your submission, please click the print button and print two copies of your entry.
- Keep a copy for yourself and submit a copy to the Central Academic Affairs Office.
- Please note that the red indicator/icon before the link will turn green if your registration was successfully submitted. Then go to the next step (course registration).
- Please also note that you can always come back as many times as you want to edit, preview or print your registration information within the registration deadline.
- Please click here if you already have an account to log in and edit or print your registration information.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact the university ICT / computer center portal administrator or use the contact form on the university website.
To provide you with more information about the school, please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with someone.
Has this information been helpful? We hope.
RealMina wishes you success in your studies!!