IBBU Cut-Off Marks for Admission 2024/2025 academic session has been released: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
Candidates who aspire to get admitted into Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University must meet certain criteria in order to study the course of their choice.
Among the list of criteria includes meeting the required cut-off mark for the school as well as the course or department itself.
IBBU cut-off mark is 150 to qualify for admission in 2024/2025 for all courses, and IBBU accepts and screens both first and second-choice candidates in their Post UTME.
Once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) is a State-Owned university in Niger State, Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions.
IBBU has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
IBBU 2024/2025 UTME Merit Admission Cut-off Marks
- All Engineering courses – 200 and above in jamb and 60% in post-UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post-UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post-UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses is 180 in some institution and 20% and above in post-UTME
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical, and natural sciences are 180 and above in JAMB and 40% in post-UTME.
Now that you know the cut-off mark for IBBU, ensure you study and prepare well to meet the cut-off mark.
We at Realmina wish you the best!