The Kebbi State College Of Health Science And Technology, Jega admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is out.
The ongoing sales for the application form for 2024/2025 admission will be closed on the 8th of May 2024, and the admission portal will be shut down on the same day by midnight.
The interview and screening exercise will commence on the 9th of May 2024. Prospective applicants will be contacted via Text messages (SMS) on the schedule and date of the interview/Screening.
Furthermore, the list of prospective candidates will be displayed on the college notice board; candidates are hereby advised to abide accordingly.
Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Courses
HND and ND Programmes
- ND and HND in Health Information Management (HIM)
- ND and HND Community Health
- ND and HND Environmental Health
- ND Nutrition and Dietetic
Professional Diploma Programme
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma in Community Health (CHEW)
- Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Diploma Public Health Technician
- Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control
- Diploma in Environmental Technician (EVT)
- ND Environmental Health Technology (EHO)
- Diploma in Health care Management
- Diploma in Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
- Diploma in Dental Therapy
- Diploma in Food Hygiene
Professional Certificate Programmes
- Certificate in Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Certificate in Public Health Assistant (PHA)
- Certificate in Community Health (JCHEW)
Kebbi State College Of Health Science And Technology Admission Requirements
- The admission requirement for all the above for HND Programmes: ND in the relevant course plus Five O’level credits in science subjects.
- Diploma programmes: Five (5) O’ level credits in relevant Science subjects, including English language and Mathematics
- While Certificate Programmes O’Level Credits English, Mathematics, Biology and any other two (2) passes in science subjects
How to Apply for Kebbi College Of Health Science and Technology Admission Form
In the process of filling out the online application form, applicants are required to please note the following:
Candidates are to obtain the application form after making a payment of Five thousand Naira only (N5000) at any of the following Banks.
- ECO BANK JEGA BRANCH
- FIRST BANK YAURI
- FIRST BANK ZURU
- UBA BANK ARGUNGU
- ECO BANK BIRNIN KEBBI
- UNION BANK BAGUDO
- FIRST BANK KAMBA
Methos of Application
- Prospective applicants are requested to visit www.chstjega.edu.ng
- The valid phone number of the applicant should be provided
- Applicants should carefully follow the instructions on the college website.
For more information on the entry requirements of each programme. Candidates are strongly advised to carefully review the programmes and their admission requirements before purchasing and filling out the online application form on the website.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology, Jega.
We hope this information on the Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology, Jega admission form has proved helpful.