This is to inform the public that applications from qualified applicants are being accepted for the 75th regular course degree programs at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 2024/2025academic year.
Admitted candidates for Regular Courses in NDA will undergo academic and military training as Officer Cadets for five years for Nigerian Army cadets, Nigerian Navy, and Nigerian Air force cadets for four years.
Upon completion of training, an honors degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA) will be earned. Presidential Commission in the Armed Forces of Nigeria will equally be earned.
NDA 75th regular course admission application form will be available online for sale from Monday, 24 October 2024, to 31 March2024. Open for both male and female Nigerians.
Phase one of the Post-UTME screening will involve the screening test. Only applicants who have a JAMB 2024Registration Number may take the exams.
The AFSB will only offer admission into NDA to applicants who receive a minimum JAMB 2024 exam score of 180 (for the faculties of sciences, military sciences, arts and social sciences & interdisciplinary studies) and 210 (for the faculty of engineering).
Note: Upon admission into the NDA, Cadets are not employees in training but full-time students.
A claim of any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commissioning as an officer.
Requirements NDA 75th Regular Course Admission
- Physically and medically fit and of good behavior.
- A certificate of indigeneship from the local government area or state government should be presented.
- Single male or female without obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Age within 17-21 years(the year of entry into the Academy).
- A minimum of Five credits at GCE, SSC, including English language, Mathematics, and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended program in not more than two sittings.
- The Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) must have been passed, and minimum national standard (as determined by the JAMB annual policy meeting), Mathematics, English languages, and other subjects relevant to the course of study proposed as set out by the JAMB Brochure should be attained.
- should not be less than 1.65 meters for females and 1.68 meters tall for males and
- Arabic, French, and Mandarin language is added advantages.
Candidates should note that:
- Ordinary-level results should be submitted with application forms for them to be acceptable.
- Awaiting results, Candidates are not eligible.
- NOT more than five years old ordinary-level examination results from the examination date will be accepted.
- Both male and female Nigerians are for admission into the Academy.
Application for NDA Admission (75th Regular Course)
click on the application portal, select “Purchase Access Code,” and via REMITA, pay for the application the sum of N3,500. Only accept payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal.
Applicants Applying for Admission Into NDA Must Apply to Jamb and Must Select NDA as Their First Choice Institution.
Submission of Applications:
Scanned SSCE results online are to be submitted together with the application form. Candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form upon submission of the online application.
Screening Test Date and Requirements:
Re-open the portal for Exam Centre selection from 22 March2024 to 29 March 2024
Conducting the screening test is phase one of the Post-UTME screening and will be held on Saturday, 22 April 2024.
Therefore, all qualified candidates are to bring their Screening Test Admission Card, Acknowledgement form, JAMB result slip, and TWO postcard photographs sized (3.5 x 5 inches) to the Screening Test Centre.
Only from the chest upwards should the photographs should show and should have the candidate’s Name, Course of study, Exam number, State, and Exam Centre, and at the back, they should be signed.
At the NDA Screening Test, Only successful candidates will be invited to the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) at the release of the admission list.
In NDA, all regular course cadets will train, and the Federal Government will bear the cost of their logistics and administration.
The Academy has made provisions for Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to candidates interested in response to candidates’ requests for reference materials. From the Registry, NDA can be purchased.
Having found out about the release of the Nigeria Defence Academy Admission Form, their application process, and requirement, I hope this information was worth it.
Do well to share this with someone as this information might be of help to them.