This is to inform all applicants who have been admitted to Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) during the academic session 2024/2025 and have paid the non-refundable admission fee that they can now complete their verification/registration online.
OOU Verification/Registration Practice Procedure
- Log in to the university admission portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission.
- From your dashboard, click Print Verification Form.
- If you are yet to upload your Verification Documents, you will be taken to the Verification documents upload Page.
- Next, upload your documents.
- Prepare each type of file to upload as a single PDF file
- Select the file type to upload (Birth Certificate, JAMB Admission Letter, Tax Return, Declaration of Results (DE))
- Provide file description for the documents Uploaded ex. Birth Proof
- wait for the system message that the download process was successful or failed.
- Each successful download is listed below the download field.
Please note the following:
- You must upload your JAMB Offer of Admission (6-page PDF file) downloaded directly from the JAMB portal.
- You can only upload one type of document at a time and cannot delete a document once uploaded unless an administrator has deleted it.
- Constantly check your mail for verification agent information, if available.
- The verifier will notify you whether your uploaded documents were successful or not.
- In case of failure, you will be notified by email of the necessary corrections. Make corrections and resubmit accordingly.
- If successful, the verifier will allow you to pay the necessary fees and complete your registration.
- Applicants are advised to visit the University Admissions Portal immediately to complete their registration.
Please share this page with someone, and ensure to keep tabs on us as we continue to update you with more school information.
Was this information helpful? We hope yes.
RealMina wishes you Good Luck in your academic pursuit!!!