The general public and all those interested in Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto (UDUSOK) Postgraduate Studies are hereby informed that the management of the school is calling out for all fitting eligible candidates to apply for Full-Time/ Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes in the Postgraduate School for the 2024/2025 Academic Session.
All interested applicants are hereby urged to go through this post carefully as there is important information that’ll aid you, like guidelines, how to apply, available courses.
UDUSOK Postgraduate Courses
The University runs Postgraduate Programmes leading to the award of the following:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Academic Masters
- Professional Masters
- M.Phil / Ph.D. for those that could be upgraded to Ph.D.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission
Application forms are available for sale online at the cost of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only. Appropriate administrative charges will be applied. All Nigerian debit cards are accepted.
Interested applicants are hereby advised to visit the Postgraduate School Website: http://pg.udusok.edu.ng for additional information on the available courses and Application Procedure.
Applicants should arrange well in advance for their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the undersigned.
- The screening test will be conducted by affected faculties at a date to be announced later.
- Holders of Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
- Applicants with ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not eligible for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into PhD, M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed., M.Sc. and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts.
- Candidates applying for admission in the Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies, Education & Extension Services and College of Health Sciences are expected to sit for the Screening Test at dates to be announced by affected Faculties.
- Deadline: December 27, 2022.
For complaints or inquiries, feel free to contact
08035586397, 09099455104 (Admission Issues)
07039039228,08035586397 (Technical Issues)
All administrative or admission issues should be directed to the postgraduate school.
UDUSOK 2024/2025 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.