Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) course registration deadline for 2024/2025 has been released.
If you are a student at ABU, you should start registering for your courses online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is ABU Online Course Registration Deadline
The ABU online course registration deadline for the 2024/2025 academic session is on the 4th of May 2024.
You should register for your courses as early as possible.
When is ABU Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The ABU departmental course registration deadline for the 2024/2025 academic session is not specified.
ABU Course Registration Procedure
- Log on to the SIS portal reg.abudlc.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password (you should have received this via email)
- Change the password to your preferred password (Note that it should be alphanumeric, between 8-12 characters with no special characters)
- Once you are able to log in to the portal, on the left side, click on TRANSACTION, then click on FEES
- Register all courses you are meant to take this semester by checking them which automatically calculates your total for you
- Click on pay fees and you will be redirected to a web payment page.
- Enter your card details (Mastercard/Verve Card)
ABU students should register for their courses before the specified deadline to enable a smooth transition into the new academic year.
Remember meeting deadlines and staying proactive are crucial to securing your place at ABU.
Please share this article with your friends.