Cross River Institute of Technology and Management (CRITM) has released its cut-off mark for the 2024/2025 academic session. CRITM cut-off mark is based on merit and Catchment area benefits.
The application form is open to every applicant who met the official cut-off mark of 140 in JAMB, and applicants should note that a higher JAMB score gives them a higher advantage.
Candidates must also meet the required cut-off mark for the school and the desired department. CRITM accepts both first and second-choice applicants.
About Cross River Institute of Technology and Management
Cross River Institute of Technology And Management is a state polytechnic located off Ikom-Calabar Highway, Cross River State, Nigeria. The school has proven to be very competitive when it comes to giving out admissions to its candidates.
CRITM 2024/2025 UTME Merit Cut-off Marks
- Accountancy 140
- Architecture Technology 140
- Business Administration and Management 140
- Civil Engineering Technology 140
- Computer Engineering Technology 140
- Computer Science 140
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 140
- Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality Management 140
- Mass Communication 140
- Mathematics and Statistics 140
- Public Administration 140
We hope this article clarifies everything you need about the Cross River Institute of Technology and Management Cut-Off Mark.
We wish you all the best in your academic pursuits.