This is to inform all newly admitted NCE Part-Time students of the Federal College of Education, Zaria (FCE ZARIA), that the institution’s management has published the registration guidelines for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FCE Zaria NCE Part-Time Registration Procedure
- All New Part-Time Students are to print their Admission Acknowledgement letter from the College website and proceed to MIS Unit to pay and collect the Admission PIN before proceeding to the Part-Time Unit, Room 4, to print their Admission letter for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- Students who wrote JAMB UTME and those with 5 (five) credits, including English and Maths, were in one sitting or 6 in either NECO or WAEC.
- Students with deficiencies will upload their O’level results to the JAMB CAPS after remedying them.
- After the process above, students are to proceed to the Part-time Unit for screening with the Original and photocopies of their credentials, including their FCE DATA FORM and passports.
- After the screening, a clearance slip will be issued from the Unit for Profiling at the MIS Unit before payment of registration fees at ZAFEC MICRO FINANCE BANK FCE ZARIA.
- After payment, students should ensure the bank duly stamped their registration teller. They will be issued an E-transaction PIN for their course registration form.
- They are to proceed to the Part-time Unit to print the course registration form.
We Hope this article provides more information concerning the school.
Have you more questions? Reach out to us and ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with someone.
We will update this page as soon as the Management makes any changes.