The admission list for Grundtvig Polytechnic is now available for the 2024/2025 academic session applicants. If you’ve applied to study at Grundtvig Polytechnic, it’s essential to verify if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
Candidates who participated in the Grundtvig Polytechnic admission screening and attained the cut-off mark can now check their admission status online. This can be done through both the JAMB and the school portal.
The names of candidates who have been provisionally admitted to various programs at Grundtvig Polytechnic for the 2024/2025 academic session are listed on the institution’s admission lists.
How to Check for Grundtvig Poly Admission List
You can check your admission status via the Jamb portal or through the school website.
Check Grundtvig Poly Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
Here are the links to follow in order to access Grundtvig Polytechnic admission lists.
Candidates who have been given provisional admission into the institution can check their admission status by checking the link below.
- Go to JAMB.gov.ng/efacility to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Use your username and password to access your Jamb profile.
- Click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, then fill out the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, to access your Grundtvig Poly, select “Check Admission Status.”
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- Grundtvig Poly Cut-Off Mark
- Grundtvig Poly Admission Form
- Grundtvig Poly Academic Calendar
- Grundtvig Poly Orientation
- Grundtvig Poly School Fees
- Grundtvig Poly Matriculation Ceremony
- Grundtvig Poly Resumption Date
Check Grundtvig Poly Admission Status Via the School Website
All candidates can also check for their admission status on the school website
Follow the steps below:
- Visit grundtvigpolytechnic.com.
- Find the menu or the Admission Checker portal.
- Adhere to the screen guidelines.
- With the aid of your JAMB registration number.
- Check to see if you have received an offer of admission.
Requirements for Students Admitted to Grundtvig Poly
All admitted candidates are expected to do the following;
- Visit the Grundtvig Polytechnic website to learn more about the criteria and clearance procedures.
- To accept or reject their acceptance, students must log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, candidates should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their authentic Jamb scorecard (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted yet, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the school website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
Is Grundtvig Poly OND Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
Yes! Grundtvig Polytechnic OND admission list is out. The school has released the first batch of the admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Is Grundtvig Poly HND Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
Yes! Grundtvig Polytechnic HND admission list is out. The school has released the first batch of the admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Assuming you now have all the details about the Grundtvig Polytechnic admission list and have successfully checked your admission status, we trust this information has been beneficial.
Wishing everyone the best of luck in your academic pursuits!
Feel free to reach out if there’s anything else you’d like to know or discuss. RealMina is here to support you on your academic journey.