Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) course registration deadline for 2024/2025 has been released.
If you are a student at HUKPOLY, you should start registering for your courses online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When Is HUKPOLY Online Course Registration Deadline
The school management has not published the HUKPOLY course registration deadline for the 2024/2025 academic session.
You should register for your courses as early as possible.
When Is HUKPOLY Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The school management has not published the HUKPOLY departmental course registration deadline for the 2024/2025 academic session.
HUKPOLY Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your HUKPOLY course registration process
- Ensure to pay 100% of school fees, as this is required for second-semester online registration.
- Consult your Course Adviser for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations and the choice of courses to be registered.
- Log into your student portal on the HUKPOLY Official Website and proceed to the course registration page.
- Select the courses you want to register for and submit them. Then proceed to print a document of your registered courses in PDF format
1. Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
2. All students must ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.