This article is designed to help students who wish to study Agriculture at the Faculty of Agriculture at Lagos State University.
It is very important for all candidates who wish to apply for any of the courses offered at LASU to carefully confirm and see if the course they Selected is offered in the institution before registering for JAMB.
Lagos State University, also known as LASU, was established in 1983 by the enabling Law of Lagos State of Nigeria to advance learning and establish academic excellence. The university caters to a population of over 35,000 students enrolled full-time.
The university also offers courses at Diploma, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate levels. Lagos State University is in Ojo, a town in Lagos State, Nigeria.
LASU is the only state university in the former British colony. Lagos State University offers diploma, degree, and postgraduate programmes, including an MBA program.
O’Level Subject Combination
- The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Business Administration;
- You require; UNN offers this course as Public Administration and Local Government.
- Five SSCE credit passes, including English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and other relevant subjects.
JAMB Subject Combination
In UTME, please note that the English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combinations needed to study Business Administration under the Faculty of Social & Management Sciences in the above Universities include;
Mathematics, Economics, and any other Social Science subject.
Special Consideration (Waiver) Remarks
- Business Administration requires one of Commerce, Geography, or Government.
- Insurance requires one of Geography, Commerce, Business Methods, or Statistics.
- Public Administration requires Government as the other subject.
Direct Entry Requirement
These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study Business Administration if you don’t intend to use UTME.
You require; Two ‘A’ level passes, including Economics.
All candidates interested in getting admitted into LASU for the 2019/2020 session should know that to be eligible for the screening, you must have scored 160 or above in your JAMB result.
We hope that this article is helpful to all aspirants and students of Lagos State University (LASU). We will update this article should the school authority make any changes.
We wish you the best of luck.