The National Institute of Construction Technology (NICT) has released its cut-off mark for the 2024/2025 academic session. NICT cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
Candidates who desire to get admitted into the NICT must meet a certain criterion first: meeting the cut-off mark to study the course of their choice.
Requirements for getting into this institution include meeting the needed cut-off mark for the school and the course or department itself.
NICT cut-off mark is 150 to qualify for admission in 2024/2025 for all courses, and NICT accepts and screens both first and second-choice candidates in their Post UTME
Once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
NICT Cut-off Mark 2024/2025 | JAMB & Post-UTME
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design 150
- Computer appreciation 150
- Automobile Diagnostics and Maintenance 150
- Architectural Drafting 150
- Carpentry Joinery 150
- Closed circuit Television (CCTV), Intercom, Fire Alarm, and Satellite Installation 150
- Concreting and Masonry 150
- Electrical Installation works 150
- Interior Decoration 150
- Plumbing and pipe fittings 150
- POP works in Buildings 150
- Entry Requirements for HND Candidates 150
NICT does not have a specific cut-off mark for each course; the score (150) stated above for the courses listed are the general cut-off mark for all courses.
Admission into the National Institute of Construction Technology (NICT) Uromi is relatively competitive, so ensure you have a high score in JAMB. This will boost your chances of getting admitted.
We at Realmina wish you the best!