This message informs all prospective National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) batch ‘A’ members that NYSC has opened the portal for printing call-up letters.
Prospective Corps members must log on to the NYSC Portal to print their Call-up letters.
Prospective Corps Members that did not make payment during online registration are to start a collection of the Call-up Letters from their respective institutions of graduation.
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters.
- Go to the NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on the ‘Print Call-Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
- Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to participate so shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Note the following ahead of the Commencement of the Orientation Exercise.
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from the Institution of graduation.
- Foreign graduates should bring, for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents, including an International passport.
- Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
In conclusion, printing your NYSC call-up letter for the 2024 Batch, ‘A’ members is straightforward. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily access and print your call-up letter from the NYSC portal.
It is important to note that you will need a reliable internet connection and a printer to print your call-up letter successfully. Additionally, you should verify the details on your call-up letter before printing to ensure accuracy.
With this information, you can now confidently print your call-up letter and take the first step in your national service journey.